Sunday, November 30, 2008

Not Me Monday

It's that time again! Consider joining in the fun at MckMama's Blog.
1. I did not take a super long break from blogging this week and only have one post between this Not Me Monday post and last weeks Not Me Monday post. That would be so NOT like me at all.
2. I did not call up my old hairstylist on Tuesday night in a panic and go to her house at 5:30 at night because my hair looked ridiculous and I just couldn't stand it anymore. That would be a little over the top don't you think!
3. I did not weight myself prior to eating Thanksgiving dinner and then weight myself after dinner to find out I was actually lighter after eating. That would be too weird!
4. I did not tell everyone at Thanksgiving that I was not coming down with a cold and that it must just be a dry scratchy throat from all the talking and then have it be a cold afterall. That would be so awful to expose all those people to my germs!!!

0 comments: