Monday, November 24, 2008

Not Me Monday

I'm late posting this, but it is still Monday. If you want to join in late with me check out MckMama's Blog.

1. This Sunday I was not getting ready for church when my husband came in the room and declared that he didn't want to go and I most certainly did not jump at the chance to stay home and move furniture around and start the process of getting the boys to sleep in the same bedroom that would be so wrong.

2. After I did not move furniture around I also absolutely did not eat 4 pieces of bacon as a late night snack and justify it because I was busy all day and must have burned enough calories so it would even things out....I would never do that!
3. I did not let my almost 2 year old finish his 5 month old brothers banana baby food because he actually liked it and it's so hard to get that kid to eat sometimes. I would SO not allow him to eat baby food when he's not a baby anymore.
4. I was absolutely not surprised in the least when Owen slept the whole night in his big boy bed. I was not just waiting to get scared to death in the middle of the night by him trying to come into bed with us. I was also not completely shocked when I went in to get him in the morning and found that we was actually still in his bed and not sleeping on the floor. My children never surprise me.

1 comments:

Dee said...

I've been known to stay home from church and do things like that too..oops!