Sunday, February 27, 2011

Cross-Stitches

When Owen was little I decided that I would do a cross-stitch for him with his birth date on it. Ever since then I've done one for each of the kids. I've bought the same brand for each child so that have lots of similarities, but aren't too matchy. For Ella's birthday Uncle Jon & Aunt Becky gave her money towards buying a frame for her cross-stitch.

I actually had Ella's finished before she was born....except for her birth date, weight and time.

I finished Owen's just prior to his first birthday.

I believe I got Jack's done just a little after he was born. I love having these and maybe they will want them when they get older. My mom painted a picture with Dumbo on it when I was born and Michael's mom made a picture with free hand stitching for him. It's fun to have those!

1 comments:

Korin Fowler said...

ahhh :) now we know why you were thinking about this :) We are so excited for you all!!!!!!