Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Great Outdoors!

Last week we had a couple very nice day where the temperature was really mild. In fact I didn't even wear a coat while I was outside. I did bundle up the kids though!

This was the first time Ella has actually gotten to play outside. Last summer she was just sitting up and not even crawling yet. I love it that all of my kids have gone through the crawling phase during the winter months. It's tough having a crawler during the summertime.

The boys have both felt couped up so getting outside and breathing fresh air was so nice for all our attitudes!

This was the first time I put Ella in her hard soled shoes. She's still getting used to them. They are a bit heavier and she has to really make a point to lift up her foot, but I wanted her to have something that was a little more stable when she was outside.


I love how Jack is using his tools to "fix" Ella's car. Who knows maybe in 15 year he really will be fixing Ella's car.

Peek-A-Boo!



Owen was having fun running around the yard most of the time so I didn't get very many good pictures of him. I did trick him and ask if I could take a picture of the branch he found so he'd stand still for one moment!


Jack kept complaining about the sun being in his eyes. He wanted me to find his sunglasses, but I couldn't remember where they were...of course I found them right after we came inside! Anyways he settled with getting to wear a hat....a hard hat! Silly boy!


I'm gonna poke you!


An garde!



After some convincing I got the boys to stand up against the fence. I can't believe how much Owen's grown...he doesn't even have to stand up on the fence anymore to see over. Totally crazy!

0 comments: