Monday, March 28, 2011

Healing!

Day 4 after cutting his hand open and Owen's cut is already looking SO much better. I've been changing the bandages everyday and today was the first day that it didn't bleed while I was changing it. Thankfully it's showing no signs of infection!!! Owen even stretched his fingers out for me on his own this morning. This was something I was really worried about because he hasn't wanted to move them...at all! I was thinking that he might have to have physical therapy to get his mobility back, but I'm hoping that now he won't. It's mainly a mental thing for him. We have literally been calling his right hand "The Club" since he's hasn't been using it whatsoever!


On Friday we go to the doctor to have the stitches removed so that ought to be an adventure all in itself!

0 comments: