Saturday, March 26, 2011

Leapster Love!

Back when we bought Owen his Leapster for his 4th birthday he didn't really get into it. I only gave him 2 games - I Spy and Cars. I bought him 5 games total, but I wanted to wait to give him the other ones for special occasions. For Uncle Ry & Aunt Stephie's wedding we gave him Letters On The Loose. Ever since he has developed a LOVE for his Leapster. He just loves doing all the games and activities to find the letters. We've even hooked up the Leapster to the TV so he can play it on the big screen. It's been fun seeing him get excited about it and thankfully after a couple days he stopped playing it ALL DAY long on his own. I was worried that I would need to start setting a time limit for him. P.S. Love the way he sits with his legs crossed!!!

0 comments: