Friday, March 18, 2011

Wedding Present!

I had so much fun making Ryan and Steph's wedding card. Just a few weeks before they were married I had a Stampin' Up party and I got some new supplies that I needed to make it perfect.

The hearts are both embossed with those little dots. I found this ribbon years ago in the Target Dollar Spot and it worked perfectly!

I also wanted to make their wedding present so I ended up using a little bit of the Target gift card we were blessed with a couple months back to get myself a laminator. I'm sure it's going to come in handy a ton when I start home schooling!

I just happened to come across homemade luggage tags online and thought that would be a perfect gift. I had so much fun designing them. I used my Microsoft Digital program...they are actually food labels! I love how they turned out and bright colors make it easy for them to see the luggage when it was coming off the belt!

0 comments: