Monday, March 7, 2011

Matchy Girls!

Every morning when Jen brings Logan over she's sleeping in her car seat so I have the pleasure of getting to dress her in all her cute clothes. I have also been making things easier on myself lately by picking out my kids clothes for days at a time. It's so nice to just reach into a drawer and grab the clothes for that day and not have to grab the pants from this drawer and the shirt from the closet and so on and so on. Anyways I dressed Ella before Logan was even up for the day and then Ella went down for her first nap and while she was sleeping it was time for Logan to get up. After I give her her bottle I get her dressed...well you can imagine how surprised I was to see that Jen packed almost the almost exact same outfit for Logan that I had put Ella in that morning. The dresses are a little different, but not by much...so we just had to get match girl pictures. Of course the girls were way more interested into whatever is going on to our right....probably those crazy boys!

0 comments: