Sunday, March 27, 2011

Name Fun & Little Updates!

Owen is doing really well with Daddy being back at work. I thought he would have the hardest time of all the kids because he loves his Daddy so much. He is older though so he understands that Daddy comes back later in the day. He doesn't get much time with Daddy though since Daddy doesn't get home until 5 and then Owen goes to bed at 7. Why so early you say....well since he's not napping anymore he needs it. He is usually pooped by then and if we let him stay up because he's doing well or playing good it usually ends up in a complete and utter meltdown. So bedtime at 7 it is and it's really been working out good and he's still sleeping until 7am!

This cutie has been impacted the most by Daddy going back to work. He's reverted so much with his potty training it's driving me crazy!!! He was doing SO good and I wasn't even having to ask him...he would just come and tell me and I'd take him potty or he would just go right in take his pants down and go on his own and then tell us. So we started all over again with stickers and rewards and if he pees in his undies he gets toys taken away and so on and it's just NOT working. Nothing is getting through to him...and the part that absolutely drives me over the edge is the fact that when he does pee in his undies he comes and tells me with this big smile on his face. Frustrating!!

Ella Bean has had the biggest change...she is completely weaned now! Mama is sad and in pain...literally! You forgot how painful it is when you stop nursing them. A couple weeks ago when she finally started taking the sippy I was only nursing her in the morning when she first got up and then right before bed at night. My milk supply has just got down more and more and there wasn't really much left so we just called it good. She was my longest nurser though...she made it 5 days longer than Jack! :) I have noticed that she does like to snuggle more and she wants to touch me more often through the day. I can definitely tell that physical touch is one of her love languages. Oh yeah and she now has 3 out of her 4 one year molars!

0 comments: