Saturday, September 22, 2012

Brotherly Love!!

 
Our precious third boy! During my pregnancy I had so very much hoped that we would have a girl...you know 2 boys and 2 girls. Even numbers and all! I'm so happy that we did not find out that he was a boy until he came out. I really truly believe I had those feelings of waiting early in my pregnancy so that I would enjoy my pregnancy more. Not that having a boy is a bad thing, but I wanted Ella to have a sister so badly.
 
 
And now...I feel that God blessed me with 3 boys and I wouldn't change it for anything. I love my boys!
 
 
And they love each other...even if Jack and Owen drive each other bonkers sometimes!
 
 
And Owen is already teaching Zeke to make crazy faces!
 
In Michael's words, "How did we get so lucky...we only have to put on one wedding!"

0 comments: