Saturday, September 15, 2012

Guess Who's Back At Our House....

Logan!!!
 
 
Look at this cute grown up girl. Seriously in 4 months she went from baby girl to little girl. I really enjoyed my 4 month of maternity leave, but I was really to get back into the swing of things. I love me some schedule and routine!
 
 
This was the kids on Tuesday. It was Logan's first day back with us and the first day of MOPS. I didn't even mean to dress the girls alike. Logan did ask me to put her hair up like Ella and she actually left it that way which was shocking. The kids were SO happy to be going back to MOPS...I guess they like routine too!
 
 
These two girls just picked up right where they left off. It really is like having twins even though Logan is 8 months younger than Ella. They have so much fun playing and laughing together. They do of course get on each others nerves sometimes, but that's to be expected.
 
 
I love that 3 days a week Ella has another little girl to play with and Logan enjoys being with us too. On Wednesday when Jen came to pick her up and Logan went out in the garage to drive around the coupe car and Jen said, "Okay Logan I'm leaving" to which Logan replied, "Bye mom!" I think she likes us! :)

0 comments: