Saturday, February 18, 2017

Shopping Buddy!

Last week Zeke and I made a trip to IKEA in Renton. He had fun playing in Smalland while I shopped. I don't have to check him in, but he loves it. Zeke really is the best shopping buddy ever. During my monthly shopping he goes with me to Winco, Costco, Sam's Club, Wal-Mart and Fred Meyers all in one day! He's a rock star shopper! 


After I picked him up from Smalland we got lunch at IKEA. I love having one on one dates with my kids and I need to make a point to do it more often with the older kids. I asked Zeke what was I going to do when he's in school? Who's going to be my shopping buddy then? I haven't been super emotional about Zeke going to school, but for some reason it just hit me. He's not going to be with me everyday in a few months! 



I love this guy so much! I love having someone with me while I'm shopping even if he can drive me crazy sometimes. I've never been one to eat at a restaurant alone. In fact in December when my parents watched the kids for me over Christmas break so I could go shopping I ate at Costco all by myself and that was the first time I've ever done something like that! Even when I was on jury duty I made friends and went out to lunch with them. I just don't like eating alone!! 

0 comments: