Sunday, September 6, 2020

Martin Family Beach Day!

Michael and his 3 brothers are all born in July. Early this summer Papa & Ruth told us that a friend of theirs had offer to let our family use their property to have a fun family BBQ / Birthday party for the Martin boys. There was only one Saturday it would work for our family with me and the kids being gone so much in July. Thankfully that was the weekend that it worked out to have the Martin Family Beach Day! 



It's was Saturday, July 25th and it was a gorgeous day!!! 


Their property was right on Puget Sound and also right next to a park that they reserved for our family to use as well as their yard. 



The kids has the best time playing down at the beach and on these rocks. Papa & Ruth made hot dogs for us and then each family contributed with food. I spent an hour the night before making the yummiest pico de gallo and then I left it at home. I was so mad at myself. I did bring the chips and cookies though. 


 

Us ladies had such a nice time chatting while sitting in the sun. It was quite windy up by their property so I was super glad I brought a long sleeve shirt at the last minute. 


Papa & Ruth's friends yard was so gorgeous...she had so many flowers. 




Michael brought the Corn Hole boards he made a couple years ago! Good times!!! 



Only our family and Rick & Michelle's family were able to make it for the birthday celebration, but that didn't hold us back from having a good time. 




I thought we might actual stay and have a fire, but once the sun dipped behind the hillside it cold down real quick...especially with all the wind. It was a such a wonderful day and we were so grateful to Papa & Ruth's friends for letting us enjoy their property!

0 comments: