Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Brown Bear


We have a Hope Chest in our spare bedroom that my parents bought for me back when I was in high school. It holds a bunch of old toys of mine like my Cabbage Patch Kids, Glo Worm, Light Bright and my Brown Bear. I think I got this bear for my 2nd or 3rd birthday. I opened up the chest the other day in hopes of distracting Owen for a few minutes so I could be on the computer. He immediately went for my brown bear and carried it around hugging and kissing it for quite a while. It was cute to see him play with something that I cherished so much as a child!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI SWEETIE
I NEVER KNEW THAT YOU STILLHAD THAT BROWN BEAR?? WHAT ELSE DO YOU HAVE HIDDNE AWAY..I AM NOT SURPRISED THAT HE LOVES IT..ANYTHING FUZZY AND SOFT HE WILL HUG & KISS...WHAT A PRECIOUS BOY..HE WILL BE A GOOD TEACHER FOR JACK
LOVE YOU, MOMMY OF 2...FROM,YOUR MOMMY