Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My Real Life

I saw this on someone else's blog and thought it would be fun to share...

My frig...stocked with food that friends and people from church brought over and the weird looking gallon of milk that Costco has now. Does anyone else hate the way that new container is shaped???

My sink...no I didn't not clean it before hand knowing I would be posting these pictures. I'm weird...I actually really enjoy doing dishes! I try to do them everyday after breakfast. I think it's something about the organization of it all.
My shoes...organized in our awesome walk-in closet that is in our master bathroom. I so enjoyed putting this closet together when I was pregnant with Owen.
My laundry room (closet)...the washer and dryer that came with the house were as old as the house and I refused to do laundry in them so Michael let me go out and buy these front loaders at Sears.
My toliet...in the master bathroom. You can totally tell we have kids since there are nursing pads on the back of the toliet, a safety latch so Owen can't splash around and if you look real close you can see that we actually had to remove the handle part that you flush the toliet with because Owen was flushing it over and over and over. No worries though we can still flush it it just takes a little more work though.

2 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

I actually thought that the new container for Costco milk was awesome! So cool and it fits much better in the door of my fridge. I guess I was inspired because it was CHANGE!

Lyndsay said...

I guess it's not so much the shape that bothers me it's the fact that I couldn't pour milk into Owen's bottles without spilling. That was SO annoying!