Sunday, June 29, 2008

Fun in the sun!

On Friday I aired up Owen's Elephant pool that Grandma Martin bought him. He went in it last year, but he was too young to really play in it yet. This year is a totally different story. Owen loves the water in general. When I got it all aired up I put water in it from the hose and I thought we would wait for it to warm up before Owen went in it. No, no, no...Owen decided he should play it in right then. I had to hurry up and strip him down before he went in with all his clothes on. He was so cute. I kept his diaper on since I don't have any of those Little Swimmers diapers yet and by the time he was done play the thing weight 10lbs since it soaked up so much water. Owen had tons of fun though and Jack was just chillin' out in the Moby Wrap fast asleep.




2 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

Loads of fun! :)

Homegrown Tribe said...

so glad you stopped by my blog. Your boys are adorable. Owen is the same age as Ozzie... isn't that a fun age!

i just added you to my google reader so i'll be back.

brittany