Wednesday, September 17, 2008

7 Things

I stole this idea from this blog!

Here are 7 things you might not have known about me...

1. I don't really know anything about IPOD's. I know they are for music and you can download stuff on them, but that's about it. I'm really not a music person. I don't rush out and buy the latest and greatest CD, I just enjoy what's playing on Spirit 105.3.

2. I honestly just figured out how to insert a link to my blog by linking to the blog that I stole this idea from.

3. I am completely OCD about having a stockpile of food and necessities in the house. You should see my pantry! I get freaked out when I only have one extra thing of deodorant on hand. It's crazy I know, but it's me!

4. I love Ellen DeGeneres and I try to watch her show everyday. I don't necessarily agree with the way she lives her life, but I find her truly hilarious and laughing is a good thing. (No, I'm not a Martha Stewart fan!)

5. I currently check 24 other blogs. I know that might sound obsessive, but I just stumble across them and it's like a good novel...you get hooked. I love hearing about other peoples lives and taking an interest in them. Michael doesn't understand how I can get so invested in other people, people that I don't even know, but I can. I was super excited when Brittany gave birth to her twin girls and I get ideas for family outing like when Melody and her family when to Mount Rainier.

6. I would absolutely love to go to a culinary school and really learn the ins and outs of cooking. When we had cable I use to watch Barefoot Contessa or Everyday Italian. I don't really know what herbs go with what or any of that fancy cooking stuff. The first thing I need for sure is a new set of knives because mine barely cut through tomatoes. Sheesh!

7. I know some you know this, but it's fun and I was having a hard time thinking of a seventh thing since I'm such an open book. My Grandpa Grant was born in 1920 and he was 30 years old when my Dad (his son) was born in 1950. My Dad was 30 years old in 1980 when I was born. So that means I'm shooting for baby number 3 to be born in 2010 so Grandpa will be 90, Dad 60, Me 30 and Baby 0! Well see if it works out that way. :)

Now what 7 things might we not know about YOU????

1 comments:

Unknown said...

1. *gasp* you don't know anything about ipods?!?

2. *gasp* you just learned how to hyperlink?!?

3. *gasp* -- well, you get the idea.