Monday, September 15, 2008

Nisqually Vista Trail

When we got to Paradise the first thing we had to do was find parking. The normal parking lot was full so we had to go to the overflow lot. Luckily we found a spot that wasn't down very far. Once we got all suited up with the boys. Michael carried Owen in the backpack and I carried Jack in the Moby we were on our way. Of course I was dying before we even got to the Visitor Center. I'm so out of shape!!

After I went to the bathroom and got Jack situated in the Moby Wrap correctly we went to the top of the Visitor Center and let Owen run around while I fed Jack.

Then we suited back up and headed out to go walking on the easiest trail. The walk was so nice! Here I was all worried that we would need survival gear just in case we got lost and the darn trail was paved. Sheesh!



0 comments: