Monday, September 15, 2008

Alder Lake

Yesterday morning we set off on an adventure to get outside and see Mount Rainier up close and personal. We left around 10am and stopped at Costco first to get some gas. Before we left though I made sure we had all the necessary stuff. See I'm paranoid so I made sure we had food, blankets, extra clothes, cell phones, Michael's handy all in 1 tool thing and a lighter. We were going to go on a nature walk and you can never be too careful. I think I watch the news too much! Oh yeah and I also called my Dad and told him our plans and where we would be going in the park.

After we had been on the road for a while we stopped at Alder Lake Park to have a picnic lunch. Owen really needed to get out and stretch his legs and it was a nice park. An added plus was there was no fee to get into the park yesterday.






Hey are you lookin' at me???

1 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

Ooh look at the color of that lake! Pretty!