Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Garage Sale Deals

I don't normally go to garage sales that many times a year. Mill Creek has great garage sales in May and October and that's about it. This summer I have gone out hunting for good things twice already and boy have I found some awesome deals. A couple weeks ago I got a whole box of name brand clothes for Owen and Jack and two pairs of really nice shoes for $40! On Saturday I went out with my sister-in-law and I got a ton of stuff for only $35! I was so excited I took pictures of everything so you can see how much I got for so little....

I'm not sure how many pieces of clothing I got, but a lot. There are some off to the right that you can't even see. Most of them are 3T and up. I like to be prepared. Plus when clothes are .25 a piece you can't pass that up.


A day or two before I went to the garage sales Michael and I had gone through Owen's toys and put some of them away. It was a perfect time to find new toys for him. He got three puzzles, two books, 4 trucks, a train set, an Elmo guitar, two Veggie Tales DVD's and 3 Disney VHS tapes. I also got a 4 cups measuring cup and a salad shooter for myself.

I also found this blue container for just $2. They sell at Fred Meyer's for $6. I've been wanting one to put the outdoor toys in. My sister-in-law bought this climber, but they live in an apartment right now so we are keeping it for them until they move later this year.

2 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

I hope you love your salad shooter as much as I love mine!:)

Lyndsay said...

I already have a salad shooter and LOVE it. I got it at a garage sale quite a few years back for $1!!! It's just getting old and sometimes doesn't want to cooperate so I glad I found another one.