Tuesday, October 21, 2008

31 things

I'm copying this from Brittany's blog.

1. Where is your cell phone? On my nightstand in my bedroom
2. Where is your significant other? At work! :(
3. Your hair color? Medium brown
4. Your mother? Gail
5. Your father? Duke
6. Your favorite thing? My life
7. Your dream last night? I was helping my Grandma pack for her move.
8. Your dream/goal? To continue being a stay at home mom and homeschool my kids
9. The room you're in? Office/Spare bedroom
10. Your hobby? card making/scrapbooking/reading/cross stitching/blogging
11. Your fear? Spiders
12. Where do you want to be in six years? Closer to God
13. Where were you last night? At home with my sleeping kiddos
14. What you’re not? Shy or quiet
15. One of your wish list items? Leather Furniture
16. Where you grew up? Wyoming & Washington
17. The last thing you did? Put the boys to bed
18. What are you wearing? Pink and green PJ's
19. Your TV? Is on right now...I'm watching the Biggest Loser
20. Your pet? None...YAY!!!
21. Your computer? Dell
22. Your mood? Content
23. Missing someone? My hubby
24. Your car? Chrysler Town & Country
25. Something you’re not wearing? Socks
26. Favorite store? Costco
27. Your summer? Super busy with family and kids
28. Love someone? Everyone close to me
29. Your favorite color? Right now...Forrest Green and Chocolate Brown
30. When is the last time you laughed? Today with my boys
31. Last time you cried? A couple days after my grandpa died

1 comments:

Homegrown Tribe said...

i am so slow getting over here... but that was fun to read... thanks for joining in.

brittany