Monday, October 27, 2008

Grabby Hands & Haircut



Jack has really started reaching out for things now. He loves to grab his toys, my face, his blankets and my hair. Thank goodness I cut it all off. Oh yeah I never did address the fact that my hair got REALLY short. It wasn't suppose to get that short. I went to a new stylist since my old one isn't working at the shop anymore and she didn't do a very good job. In fact when she was done cutting it I felt like I had a mullet so I had to go back and have her fix it. She had cut the top so short though the only way to make it look good was to cut the back short too. Anyways I kind of like it now...especially since I don't have to blow dry it anymore.

1 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

I felt like my hairdresser of 9 years now, TK, had cut my hair like a mullet last time I saw her too! But I had to trust that she knew what she was doing, she has an award for being a master stylist and hair designer. Since then, my hair has grown out really nicely. I'm not taking any pictures yet though! :)