Monday, October 13, 2008

Music to my ears!

Yesterday morning I went upstairs to get Jack since he had woke up. As I was coming downstairs I said, "Owen guess who's awake?" He didn't answer so Michael said, "Owen who's is that?" And in the sweetest voice EVER he said......"Mama!"

Needless to say I cried!


Owen has been saying Daddy or Dada for a long time now, but he just wouldn't say Mama. He would babble sometimes and say Mamamamamamama, but never just Mama. I love that little guy!!!


Oh and just for fun here's a picture of Owen signing please.


2 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

AWWW that is just so sweet!!!!! Now you can totally feel more connected because he knows you by name and can call you by name:) How awesome! Please is so cute too!!!

Melody said...

Doesn't it just make all the hard work worth it?! There's nothing like it in all the world : )