Monday, October 27, 2008

Pumpkin Carving

Last Sunday we got a Pumpkin at Scholz Farms during Avery's Birthday party. We waiting until Saturday night to carve it so it wouldn't spoil before Halloween. I love carving pumpkins, but I haven't carved one since the first year Michael and I were married.


Owen loved smelling the pumpkin and trying to put the lid on!


I love getting my hands in the guts, but as you can see Owen didn't NOT want to have anything to do with it. He hates getting his hands yucky.


Jack just hung out the whole time in his exersaucer.




I bought one of those LED lights to put in the pumpkin so Owen wouldn't burn himself. It flickers like a real candle and lights up the pumpkin pretty nicely!


1 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

Jack totally has your eyes!!! He has really grown into his face. I wasn't sure who he looked more like when he was first born... but now, he is totally Lyndsay with a good dash of Michael in it too.