Sunday, December 21, 2008

Not Me Monday!!





Welcome to the fun of spilling your guts about things you wouldn't normally confess to the world. It's free therapy...come on people!!! Join in at MckMama's blog!!!


1. I absolutely did not allow my 6 month old to chew on my nursing pad because it was keeping him happy and occupied...that would be a just a little on the 'ewww' side.


2. I did not decide to clean my shower while I was taking a shower with my almost 2 year old because I noticed he was sucking the water off the shower floor and the shower floor was pinkish. That is so disgusting it would make a grown person sick. I would never let my shower get that dirty...after all I change my sheets at least once a week because I'm am such a clean freak!!!


3. I did not go shopping for over an hour this week for a diamond ring thinking the whole time how lucky we were that Jack was sleeping so well and then discover when we got back to the car that he was sleeping very well indeed...just that he was covered with peaches that he had puked up while he was sleeping and we didn't know it because he was in his carseat covered with a blanket. I am totally one of those mom's that checks on my sleeping children every few minutes so I would have discovered this if indeed did it happen which it did not!!!


Okay your turn...spill your guts!!!

2 comments:

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

Hey, cleaning jobs will always be waiting, but kids are only little once, right?

My philosophy anyway. (I just saw some very dusty pictures hanging on the wall, I am off to dust)

Merry Christmas, to a cute family

Pam

Elyse said...

I so did not use a baby wipe to wipe down the cabinets. I also did not allow OJ to go flying with the cap was not on tight either. Happy Monday!
~Elyse~