Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Not Feeling Well!

This is part of the reason I haven't blogged in a few days....my poor baby girl has not felt good at all. Ella started feeling bad on Friday evening. She had a fever, but it was low grade. It did go up to 102.8 at one point, but that's still not bad for babies.

On Saturday all she wanted to do was sleep and nurse. She wouldn't eat any solid food and she didn't want to be put down or play at all. She wasn't really fussy she just wanted to be held.

I certainly didn't mind!

My kids usually only sleep in my arms until 6 months, but Ella stopped doing that around 3 or 4 months so this was super special for me. She was so tired she ended up going to bed at 6:45 a whole hour before her normal bedtime and because of daylight savings time ending it was actually TWO hours before her normal bedtime! On Sunday her and I stayed home from church so she could nap in her bed. She started eating solid food again, but she started getting more cranky. On Monday she was really cranky and didn't want to nurse. Two more teeth broke through and I think they've really been bothering her. Today she was cranky in the morning, but she's gotten progressively better during the day. She is still off on her schedule because of the time change, but I'm hoping by the end of the week she'll be back on track with both her sleeping and her discomfort. I want my sweet happy baby back!

0 comments: