Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Two Free Tacos Tuesday!!!

Tonight we took the kids to Jack in the Box for the Two Free Tacos promotion they were having. I figured they would be really stringent about the whole thing. I was thinking that Michael would have to go up and get his tacos and then I would have to go get mine. That was definitely NOT the case! We walked up to the counter with the kids and the guy said, "Do you guys want free tacos?" I replied, "Yes!" He looked at us and said, "So lets see...2, 4, 6, 8...(then he looked at Ella)...uuumm 10?" Seriously he was counting Ella and was going to give us 10 tacos!!!

We ended up getting 8 hoping the boys might eat some, but this Mama knows her boys so we did buy two orders or curly fries so they would actually eat. Michael ended up eating 5 tacos and I had the other 3. I probably should have stopped at 2, but they were good and they are one of my guilt pleasures!

Jack tried the tacos, but said they were too spicy. See the picture of "Jack" in the background...Owen asked who that guy was and I just nonchalantly said, "It's Jack!" You should have seen the look Jack gave me....he thought I was smokin' something!

I had baby food for Ella, but she also got to enjoy some french fries too!




This video is just priceless! Before we left the house we told the boys we were going to Jack in the Box to which Jack started whining and saying, "I don't wanna go in a box!" He kept saying over and over that "he not in a box!" so I had to get it on film. He's so cute!

0 comments: