Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tub Time!

Last week Ella and I took a bath in the big tub by ourselves. Usually we have two other little bodies in the tub with us. Since it was just the two of us I was able to get the tub seat out and let her sit on her own.

We've noticed that Ella is a pretty fearless girl...this is what happened when she leaned over and stuck her face in the water.

I guess it wasn't exactly what she thought! Cough-cough!!!

Since this was Ella's first time in her bath seat I decided to look back in the blog and see when Owen and Jack first sat in the tub like this...you can see that post here. I also noticed that all my kids seems to like to chew on ducks...check this out! After a while Ella really started trying to get out of her seat...she is all about standing up right now. So I took her out and just had to snap a picture of her cute backside.


If you look close at the left side of her lower back you'll see her fourth birthmark. She has two "stork bites" on the back of her head (They are hidden by her hair now) and she has her "angel kiss" on her forehead and then she has this little bruise on her bum. At the hospital the doctor thought it might actually be a real bruise that was caused by one of their fingers when they pulled her out, but it didn't go away.


She had a great time in the bath, but I doubt her bath time will include her bath seat anymore since she loved holding onto the side of the tub and walking around. She is SO determined to be mobile!

0 comments: