Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas Eve Morning!!

Because of the way Christmas fell this year and we were spending the night at my parents we decided to open our presents on Christmas Eve morning.
 
 
Ella woke me up around 6:15 and laid in bed with me for a while. Then I got Zeke man up so he could nurse before we headed downstairs. We had to wake up Jack and Owen if you couldn't tell by how tired they look.
 
 
Early in the month Michael read The Berenstain Bears Meet Santa Bear to the kids and in that book Sister Bear learns that it's her and Brother Bears job to get presents for their parents. After reading that Owen was insistent on getting us presents. A few days later Ga-Ga & Pa came and took the kids shopping for us. In the book the bears get Papa a brush so Owen was sure Daddy needed a hair brush. When we got downstairs on Christmas morning all the kids grabbed the presents they got us and they wanted us to open them first. It was so sweet!
 
 
Daddy got a hair brush, Corn Pops and Turtles. Of course I didn't get a picture of me since I'm the picture taker....I got Sour Cherry Candies, Cookie Crisp and Beef Jerky.
 
 
Owen checking out his Battleship game. He also got Jenga, Remote Control Car, a Duplo Blocks Set and the Imaginext Space Shuttle Set.
 
 
Ella got Candy Land, Musical Princess Book, Rapunzel and Maximus Dolls, Barbie Hugs and Heal Puppy and a Duplo Set.
 
 
Jack got Star Wars characters, Lego carrier and dinosaur Lego set, Bucky (pirate ship), Perfection and a Duplo Set.
 
 
Zeke Man got a tug boat tub toy.
 
 
I don't know about you, but we are always forgetting our stockings. We are so busy having fun with the toys we opened that the stockings just get pushed aside. This was when we realized that we hadn't opened them yet.
 
 
Michael and I haven't actually given each other gifts since before Ella was born. This year we decided to buy stuff for our stockings. Michael got my new diamond earrings. I love them!!!
 
 
I got Michael a Seahawks hat, 2 movies, tickets to the King Tut exhibit, Carmel Kisses and a mouse pad with pictures of our family on it.
 
 
Once we were all done opening presents it was time for Zeke to get to play with his new toys!

0 comments: