Thursday, December 20, 2012

Twins...4 Years Apart!

I know I've talked about how Jack loves Zeke before, but he really LOVES Zeke! It's so cute. He's always wanting to snuggle him and he says things like, "Oh my baby bubby...I need a snuggle!" He's so mushy and lovey with him it's adorable!
 
 
 Most everyone that knows our kids in real life have said that Zeke looks like Jack. I agree! In fact we have a book for Jack that has baby pictures of him in it and if I didn't know that the pictures were of Jack I would seriously think they were pictures of Zeke.
 
 
Jack - October 2008
 

Zeke - October 2012
 
I wish I had a more similar picture of Zeke, but for some reason I can't find my all my Halloween pictures. I just recently got a new laptop and I'm still working through the kinks of moving everything over from my old one. The point is it's fun to see the similarities!

0 comments: