Sunday, March 3, 2013

Fresh Air!!!

 On Wednesday we needed some fresh air...so out came the waterproof blanket, coats and mittens and we sat out on the front lawn.


This was Zeke's first time actually sitting up outside! 



My Ella Bean...I swear she gets prettier each and every day!

It's so hard to get a picture with a real smile from Logan...she's always doing her fake cheeser smile, but this one is great!! 



Jackers always going against the flow...not wearing his coat. "I'm not cold!" 


Then I asked all three of them to give me a wrinkled nosed smile!! And they delivered! 
 

Well...almost! Jack was sure doing this would wrinkle his nose. Don'tcha love the snotty nose too!!! 

Then it was time for peek-a-boo...it was really bright out so they could barely keep their eyes open.

Zeke didn't seem to mind though....

Until the girls started mauling him with kisses! 


Mommy came to his rescue though! 


0 comments: