Friday, March 15, 2013

On The Move!!!

 This boy is all over the place! Still not crawling with his belly off the floor, but he is the best army crawler we've ever had!


 He is the cutest guy!!!


The other day I brought out some of the baby toys I had put away until he would be big enough to play with them. 
 

Zeke was very interested in his little barn toy. It was the toy we bought Owen for his first Christmas. I remember spending SO much time in the toy aisle at Target picking this present out. 
 

Look at that wonderfully shaped head!!! By this age Ella's head was already looking like a triangle so this perfectly shaped noggin is such a blessing!!! 
 

Also look at this curl! Michael has already starting getting on me to cut his hair...NO WAY! I love that curl! 
 

Who are you mooin' at???

0 comments: