Saturday, March 16, 2013

Imagination!

I love this guy and his great imagination! Along with having a great imagination Jack has the hardest time throwing anything way. It can always be reused for something. He actually cried real tears the other day when we had to throw away two Mylar balloons that had lost all there helium. Such a tender hearted boy! 


After our monthly trip to Costco we had these two boxed that he was sure he could make them into something. So we taped them together and make Bucky...Jake's pirate ship from Jake and The Neverland Pirates. 


Love that pirate look!!! 
 
Now for my records some of the funny things Jack has said recently...

- On the way to MOPS he was saying that he wanted a car that turned into a jet and it would be made out of a pear. Then he paused and said that he would need a parachute too. I was cracking up and he had no idea he just made a joke! 

- Jack LOVES Ninjago....we have the first season and we watch it probably once a week. Well there is this snake guy that can hypnotize people kind of like Ka from the Jungle Book. We'll Jack has learned this skill from him and now he will walk up to us with his big blue eyes and say, "Ssssss look into my eyes!!!" 

- One night while I was cooking dinner Jack and Zeke were in the playroom and Jack had set up an obstacle for Zeke to go through. Well whenever there are things on the floor Zeke just wants to grab them and play with them. That's when I started hearing, "No Zeke don't touch those, just go around them....no Zeke they'll blow your hands off and you won't have hands forever...No Zeke don't touch that it will control your mind and make you a bad guy and I don't want you to be a bad guy!

Jack just cracks me up....or as Ella says, "Jack you up me!"

0 comments: