Thursday, March 14, 2013

Living Life!

I know I haven't been blogging about life and that's because I've been living life! Like I said in my previous post about the retreat I went on...God has revealed to me that I need to use my time wisely. I've been being more intentional with the kids. Looking them in the eyes when they are talking to me....giving them my full attention...speaking respectfully to them...stopping when I'm doing something and helping them instead of saying just a second. It's made a world of difference! 

The kids still fight and argue and I have to break up things and decipher who did what to whom, but my attitude towards those situations has been so much better. I've really been enjoying explaining things to the kids and being more consistent with them. I'm definitely seeing the fruits of my labor! 


0 comments: