Sunday, April 14, 2013

Zeke's Birthday Onesie!

Side Note: Blogging and pink eye don't go together well. Even though I was able to cure my pink eye with breastmilk after only 1 day my eyes were still very tired and sore especially at the end of the night. 

It's SO crazy to me to think that Zeke will be 1 years old NEXT MONTH! I already have his birthday invitations made and ready to go. Awhile back I bought this fabric adhesive roll from Stampin' Up and I wanted to use it to make Zeke a birthday onesie. 



First I had to cut the adhesive roll to size and then I ironed it on the wrong size of the fabric. 



I didn't have any plain onesies to choose from, but I didn't mind covering up this little decal. 
 

After ironing on the adhesive roll I was able to run my fabric through my Big Shot machine. This shape is one of my newest die cuts. It covered up the decal perfectly!
 

Then I added layer of fabric and then cut out a 1. In this picture you can make out the decal behind, but in person you can't tell at all. He's going to look so cute in his 1 year old onesie!

0 comments: