Monday, June 10, 2013

Birthday Breakfast!

If you're Pinterest I'm sure you've seen this recipe for homemade strawberry and nutella pop tarts. I had all the ingredients and decided to make them for the kids on Jack's actual birthday.
 
 
 
Of course they take a lot more time than you'd think especially when normal pop tarts take...oh 5 seconds to rip the wrapper open. I didn't do the whole cut the strawberry in the shape of a heart though...seriously I have 5 kids to look after!
 
 
Here they are fresh from the oven!
 
 
We woke Jack up by singing Happy Birthday to him. He was excited to get measured on the door frame in the kitchen. He has grown about a 1/4 inch since November. I'm thinking he's going to sprout up this summer though.
 
 
Ready for breakfast!
 
 
Goof ball!
 
 
The girls, Zeke and I LOVED them....what's not to like about pie crust, warm nutella and strawberry jam! Of course Owen and Jack didn't like them at all! :(

0 comments: