Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Jackson Is 5!

How can my Jackson be 5 years old???
 
My sweet, precious, tough yet emotion filled boy. You make this world a brighter place by being in it. You are so full of imagination. You are always playing, acting or being something or someone else. Be it a lion, a jaguar, a pirate or a cowboy...you LOVE to be in an imaginary world.


 
You make the greatest scowling face I've ever seen. You are a pro at it! You are also a pro at looking so sweet with your baby blue eyes and your sweet puffy cheeks and your pouty lips!
 
 
 
You make me laugh by the things that you do or say. You are so silly and full of character! You are staunchly faithful to your family and you love to make new friends.  
 
 
You are also my deep thinker. You bring up Brayden and Kyan all the time. You will not let them be forgotten. Some times the things you say about them make me have goose bumps and almost cry. Like the time you said that they were our "treasures in heaven". Oh my boy, God has plans for you...big plans! Hold tight to that imagination, sense of humor and deep thinking buddy.
 
You are amazing Jackson! Happy 5th Birthday!  

0 comments: