Saturday, June 8, 2013

Taekwondo Testing!

My recovery after my gum graph went pretty slow at first so Michael ended up having to leave work early to take the boys to Taekwondo for me. It's kind of frowned upon if you operate heavy machinery under the influence of high powered pain medication!
 
 
 Normally it wouldn't matter if they missed a week, but this particular week was when they were getting their new belts since they had tested the week before and passed. Also it was the last class until September since the younger kids are getting to take the summer off.
 
 
Ella is going through this phase...I hope...where she hates for me to do her hair. She wants it to be long and she doesn't want me to put it back in a clip or a band of any kind.
 
 
Even though I love Taekwondo I'm really happy they are taking the summer off. Our schedule is super free now...no MOPS, Home School, Bible Study or Taekwondo. So nice! Although I know good and well that come the end of August I'll be dying to get back to our super busy schedule!
 
 
New belts = proud boys!

1 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

She is the only girl in a household with three boys. And a father. I wonder if she is beginning a tomboyish phrase. And she should grow out of it too eventually! I like her hair. The color and curls and everything.