Saturday, June 1, 2013

Zeke's 1 Year Pictures!

Back when I heard the news about Sears' Portrait Studio going out of business I was super bummed and wasn't sure where to go get the kids' cheesy yearly pictures! I called Portrait Innovations, but it was going to cost $69 just to get 3 sheets with 2 5X7 on them. No thank you! Then there just happened....thank you God ;)...to be a Groupon for JCPenny's Portrait Studio. I called them up and they said that yes they have the numbers for yearly birthday photos! Yay!!!
 
 
Oh my word he is such a handsome little baby boy!
 
It's funny I didn't mean for this to happen, but Zeke is wearing the exact same shirt Owen wore for his 1 year pictures....check it out here!
 
 
 The photographer was trying to get Zeke to hold the 1 and then he tried drumming with it...one of his favorite things to do...that's why it's backwards. It's still cute though!
 
 
We just fell in love with this little couch so I was super happy he used it as one of the props.
 
 
We tried to get some cute cupcake shots of the kids like we did when Ella turned one, but the kids are all older so I wasn't about to have the older three sitting around in their undies. So instead of a cupcake shots with all of them we used these shots instead. I love how it shows each of the kids personalities...Owen and his big cheesy grin - Jack and his being shy - Ella and her snarly grin! Love it!
 
Don't worry we did get cupcake shots though these just aren't the shots I'm putting up in the big frame in my living room.
 
 
Zeke is very leery of food. Whenever we put something new in front of him on his highchair this is what he does with his arms.
 
 
I put a little frosting on my finger and put it in his mouth to get the party started. I love his sweet complexion!
 
 
I finally picked up the cupcake since I knew he wasn't going to touch it.
 
 
He was NOT impressed!
 
 
Then heaven forbid some fell on his leg!
 
 
Then we sat the big kids down with their cupcakes. Zeke is learning!
 
 
He did get his hands in the frosting and then he tried to rub it off on his belly. He never did end up picking up the cupcake.
 
 
I love how the photographer took a close up picture of Zeke's frosting covered belly and used it as the background in this picture. Super cute!

0 comments: