Friday, May 31, 2013

More Disney Shirts!

 Here are my latest appliques...
 
 
Owen's Donald Duck shirt...it turned out better than I thought it would. I have a feeling I'm going to say that about all the shirts. I guess I have low expectations of myself! As for price...I found this shirt in Owen's closet, the white for letters was from the lining of the green shirt I used for Jack's Buzz shirt and I got the Donald Duck applique for 50% off at Joann's. Total cost $2.50!
 
 
Ella's shirt was a struggle. I just wasn't sure how I was going to do the bow for Minnie Mouse and then I saw online someone did an actually bow with ribbon. I loved it! So I gave it a go. This is my new favorite shirt. I love all the shirts, but this one seriously looks like I could sell it online! Ella of course was beside herself when she saw it. Price for Ella's was just the shirt at Wal-Mart which was $3.48. The striped fabric was a shirt I didn't like anymore and the ribbon I had on hand.
 
Now I just have to work on both of Zeke's shirts. I'm still also toying with the idea of making Michael and I shirts. I think I might make a Mickey Pirate for Michael & Pa so all the boys will have one and then a Minnie one for Ga-Ga & I. You know it's a requirement for everyone to look like dorks when you go to Disneyland! ;)

0 comments: