Wednesday, May 22, 2013

My Baby Is One...Already!

 
This time last year I was walking around Swedish Medical Center in quite a bit of pain. Trying to see if my contractions would pick up speed or if my body would make a noticeable change so the doctors could actually have grounds for performing my C-Section prior to my 39th week. Thank goodness the doctor decided that the intensity of my contractions was enough and we got to get the show on the road. I was so ready to meet my baby.
 
I remember laying on the operation table waiting to hear Michael say, "It's a...." and in my heart knowing he was going to tell me it's a boy! Zeke Russell Martin! My last baby!
 
Zeke you are such a joy! So full of laughter and smiles. You are such a mischievous little guy already...we are so going to have our hands full with you! You have completed our family on all sides....our last baby, the last grandchild on Daddy's side of the family and the last on Mommy's side of the family. Perfection if you ask me!
 
Happy Birthday Precious Boy!  

0 comments: