Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Love Letter!

 Michael My Love...

It's hard to believe it's been 14 years since I walked down the aisle towards you. My eyes only for you! So ready to become Lyndsay Martin! I remember the first time my eyes met yours at school. We were babies...only 16 years old, but even then from that first look I knew there was something special about you. Even though I didn't know at that moment what we were in store for I now do know that God made you for me...and me for you! 
 


The day of our wedding it was beautiful! I was so happy it was sunny, but also so thankful it was cold and windy. I was afraid if it was too hot my make-up might melt off. Do you remember me pulling a tissue out of my dress sleeve to wipe the sweat off my face? The day was perfect...I felt like a queen in my dress! Remember taking all the bobby pins out of my hair that night? I think I had to wash my hair 4 times to get all the hairspray out of it! 


Lots of years, tears and waiting later and we finally became parents. I wouldn't change anything though! We grew during that time and God was with us. The best part is we had each other. You were always there for me with a shoulder to cry on if I needed it. God knew when we were supposed to be parents though and His timing is perfect. He knew the desires of our hearts and answered them!


You are the best Daddy! You are such a good example of what a man should be. You are a hardworking man of integrity and I love that about you! 


 When you were unemployed it was hard, but I knew it was a gift and we should treat it like that. The time that we had with you and the fact that Ella had her Daddy at home for her whole first year...what little girl gets that! It was a blessing and it taught us patience and waiting on the Lord...again His time is perfect!


You are the most handsome man ever! Even when you can't keep your eyes open for a picture to save yourself! ;)
 

I have so many fantastic memories with you and I can't wait to make many more. You make me smile, laugh and feel loved! I'm so very thankful that I get to spend the rest of my life with you! 

Happy Anniversary My Love!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Lyndsay, my love.

Hard to believe it's only been 14 wonderful years. It feels like so, so many more years than that!!! But that's only because we have filled those years with such glorious memories.

I remember when I first laid eyes on you. It was on the outside steps of lake boren (you remember it differently) you where wearing these cute shorty shorts and flashed me your beautiful smile. Ah, that beatiful smile...that smile that lights up the room, the smile that lifts a mans heart, how I love that smile. Well I was bitten right there and then. I turned to Calib and asked him who was that? I knew right then and there I needed to get to know more about who this beautiful vixen was.

Remember that first kiss? The dare by Calib while we waited in front of Aunt T.D. home. I remember Calib saying "there you go bud, you owe me one" boy do I ever!!!!

I love you sweet Woman more then life its self. You are my best friend, my confidant, my lover and as always, the Queen of my heart. Thank you for all the wonderful memories and I look forward to spending the rest of our lives together making many more glorious memories with you.