Friday, June 14, 2013

Five Year Pictures!

The Saturday after Jack's birthday we took him to JCPenny's to get his pictures taken. I have to say...I wish he had been going to JCPenny's from the start. The pictures at Sears were nice, but it was always such a hassle trying to get the kids to cooperate with the photographer. It was like we were doing their job. Not at JCP! The photographers are wonderful! They interact with the kids and they get them to smile naturally. Every year when it's time to get Jack's pictures taken I'm always dreading it because he is really a difficult subject.
 
 
The photographer today got him to open right up and we got some wonderful shots. The best part was I don't even think my blood pressure rose even a little bit! Victory!!!
 
 
The adorableness is off the charts!!!!
 
 
When we came in for Zeke's pictures we mentioned that we would be back in a couple of weeks for Jack's. The photographer told me to have Jack bring in something that he loves that could be in the pictures with him. He chose his puppy....Maximus, that Aunt Michelle got him at his 4th birthday. So sweet!

0 comments: