Tuesday, June 21, 2022

First Time At Wild Waves Since 2019!

On Tuesday, June 21st, we went to Wild Waves for the first time since 2019. In 2019, we had season passes and then I renewed them for 2020. Of course nothing was open in 2020, so they rolled over to 2021. Unfortunately there were still a bunch of restrictions in 2021 and honestly we were going to be so busy I didn't want passes for 2021. I contacted Wild Waves and explained that and they were awesome enough to roll our passes over to 2022. 



My plan for this first visit was to not go in the water. The weather wasn't super hot, but mainly it was because we had Taekwondo in the afternoon and I didn't want the kids to be all wet. On our walk over to the dry side of the park we saw this geese with their goslings. They still had their down feathers and they were so cute!!! 



The first ride the boys wanted to go on was the Timberhawk. I haven't been on a wooden roller coaster since Tremors at Silverwood in 2002 when I thought I was going to die. Jordan and Ella didn't want to ride so they sat on a bench and waited for us. It wasn't bad at all! 




After this we walked over to the bumper cars. These are the most fun bumper cars ever!!! I normally don't like bumper cars at all, but these you have to drive in one direction around the center section and no head on collisions. It's fun because you are trying to catch up to the people you want to bump or you're trying to get away from people trying to bump you. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. 

Zeke was just a little too short to ride by himself so I got to be his chauffer! 



Hey Jordan! 



Ella was being such a stick in the mud...she didn't want to ride. 




The name of the bumper cars is Dodgems...you just can't see the first D because of my big ol' head! 



Owen and Jack made it on for another round. In actuality I think we rode this about 5 times. 



Jordan honestly had a good time even though he won't smile! The dry side of the park isn't his favorite...he would much rather be in the water!  



Ella finally decided to go on a ride and it would happen to be the Ferris Wheel! The world's longest ride in history! At least she had fun! 



And it finally got her out of her shell so she'd go on the bumper cars with us! 



This ride brings me joy every time! 

See the green cup...those are our Season Pass Cups that came with our passes. We can get them refilled every time with come for only $1.09 each if we want soda or for free if we want water. 
 


Had such a fun time with all these kiddos, but especially with this guy. Glad he was just little too short and "had" to ride with me!

0 comments: