Wednesday, May 30, 2007

4 1/2 months old

Today was Owen's check up at the pediatrician. He had to get 4 more shots. I hate those things! He really did well though. He just cries when the nurse gives the shots and once I can pick him up and snuggle him he's fine. In fact he was asleep in the car and that was within 5 minutes of having the shots. The thing I love about going to the pediatrician is we get to find out how much he's grown. Owen now weights 13lbs exactly, he's 23 1/2 inches long and his head is 42 centimeters in diameter. All that said...he is still really small in comparison to other 4 1/2 month old. The doctor doesn't seem concerned though and I love that he's still small. He received so many 0 - 3 month shorts outfits it's nice that he's actually able to wear them. I was just sure they would never get worn because he would be too big when the nice weather came.

0 comments: