Monday, May 14, 2007

Bumbo

Owen got lots of fun stuff on this trip, shoes from Great Grandma, toys from my cousin Melody and Aunt Linda bought him a Bumbo. It's a funny name, but I remember it because it's wear his Bum Goes so it's a Bumbo. It's this soft spongy chair that helps babies sit up. The first time I saw one of these I got really mad. I thought they were something that would force your child to sit up earlier than their bodies wanted them too. After seeing them again I realized it's just a chair that designed to help them sit up so they can see around. It doesn't force them to sit up on their own any earlier than they would normally. Owen can hold his head up most of the time, but we did have to put a pillow behind his head to help him out. He really enjoys sitting in it.

0 comments: