Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Let's go for a dip!



When Owen and I went down to visit Grandma and Grandpa Martin a couple of weeks ago Grandma Martin had this pool waiting as a surprise for Owen. It is just the cutest thing!! She actually found it at a garage sale. When she showed it to me I noticed that there were 4 Velcro circles on the top of the pool. I thought it was for a cover to keep leaves out so we went back to the garage sale to see if they still had it. It turns out it was for a sun shade for the pool. Another neat feature is you can hook up the hose to the tail of the elephant and it squirts water into the pool. It's just so cute I love it! Since it's been so nice I got it all cleaned out today and filled it with water and let it sit in the sun all day. When Michael came home we took Owen out in his birthday suit and let him take his first swim. He wasn't too sure about it because it was cooler than his bath water. He was only in there for a few minutes, but if he's anything like me when it comes to swimming I know there will come a day when I'll have to pry him out of it.

2 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

These pool pictures are so cute! :)

Unknown said...

That is absolutely adorable. And Owen is such a lucky little boy to have such a loving family around him.