Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Exersaucer

On Mother's Day I put together Owen's Exersaucer. It was a gift from two of my friends from work, Nikki & Christa. It's has a circus theme with monkeys, lions and elephants. The neat thing about the new exersaucers is you can buy new toys and switch them out with the old toys when your kid gets tired of them. There called Switch-A-Roos and you can get them at Babies R Us. I remember when my niece Camryn was a baby her Exersaucer wasn't like that so she was just stuck with whatever toys came with it. Owen is still a little small to really play in it. He mainly just stands there and stares at the toys and then eventually falls into them. He'll get the hang of it soon enough and I'm sure it will come in handy when I need him to be entertained for a moment.

1 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

That exersaucer looks GIGANTIC with Owen in it! :) Good, he can grow into it!