Monday, February 2, 2009

Not Me Monday

Welcome to the weekly carnival. I love Mondays. Head on over to MckMama's blog...her not me's are especially awesome this week.

1. This one is from last week I absolutely did not forget to post it because I have what's called momnesia! I did not put Owen in his big boy underpants hoping he would just "get it" and then have him pee through two of them in matter of minutes. I also didn't toss a pair of the peed on underpants aside and then a few minutes later discover Jack using said dirty underpants as a teething toy. No way that would be so disgusting that I would have brushed Jack's 3 teeth but I DIDN'T.

2. I most certainly did not have my haircut twice this week because the first haircut I received at Great Clips was a great disaster.

3. I did not go to the Elephant Super Car Wash with my girls friend to have a play date with our kids while our cars were being washed and vacuumed. We were most definitely not out number by our kids - 8 to 3.

4. In preparation for Owen to start potty training (this Saturday) I have not been trying to set up get togethers with my girl friends because I know I probably won't be going out for a couple of weeks. That would be silly.

3 comments:

Kacey said...

So funny! Good luck with the potty training! Hopefully it will be a breeze!

4under3 said...

Isn't it true...ya win some, and ya lose some at drive thru salons! I've never had a disaster cut either.

And, I'd love to hear how your potty training goes. Our son is almost 3 and doesn't seem to be catching up like I hoped.

tiff

Emily said...

Great not me monday!