Monday, February 2, 2009

The Simple Things

Have you ever gotten the Pub Mix from Costco? It's good, but we ended up throwing some of it away because there was so much that it ended up getting stale before we could finish it. Plus we had had quite enough. Well I decided to just wash out the container and use it to store toys. I thought it wouldn't be anything interesting to Owen or Jack. Boy was I wrong!! It's like the most awesome new toy ever. I shouldn't be surprised...kids love to play with the box the expensive toy comes in so why not a Pub Mix container. I had put the Peek A Blocks in the container and Owen just kept dumping them out and then he would put a receiving blanket over the top, reach in grab a block and take it out that way. It entertained him for a while. What simple thing has entertained your child for hours on end that you were surprised by??




0 comments: